Mandated Flu Vaccine For Hospital Workers Ethically Questionable, Surgeon Writes
"It is important to note that doctors—those theoretically with the most knowledge of such things— never mandate treatment," she writes. Instead, they advise patients about benefits and risks, making sure that patients understand that risks are never completely known.
Hieb urges her hospital to "choose a principled stance, acting as a leader in this issue, not as a collaborator in an ill-conceived, scientifically unsound, and potentially harmful program."
The Journal is an official publication of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS), a national organization representing physicians in all specialties, which was founded in 1943.
SOURCE Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV