Ellie Mae ® (NYSE: ELLI), a leading provider of enterprise-level, on-demand automated solutions for the residential mortgage industry, today announced the Spring Release to its Encompass360® mortgage management solution. The Encompass360 Spring Release contains more than 200 updates and enhancements and introduces significantly greater control and oversight of loan originator (LO) compensation plans.
Major enhancements include:
- Improved LO Compensation Management: Helping mortgage lenders prepare for the January 2014 deadline for new Consumer Finance Protection Bureau (CFPB) rules by providing them with greater management, tracking and reporting capabilities over their compensation programs. With this upgrade, lenders can now establish and manage multiple compensation plans for both brokers and LOs. Encompass360 automatically applies the correct broker compensation plan to loans imported through Ellie Mae’s Encompass TPO WebCenter, a secure web portal for lenders to work and interact with their third-party originator partners. This upgrade helps eliminate errors that can occur with manual calculations by automatically populating the information into the Good Faith Estimate for proper disclosure. In addition, the upgrade also maintains a financial history log for audit purposes.
- 4506-T IRS Form eSignature Support: Giving loan originators the ability to accept e-signed 4506-T tax return income verification forms from the IRS when ordered through Encompass360’s integrated Encompass 4506-T Service™, powered by CoreLogic ®. Using Encompass 4506-T Service, originators can electronically order, send and receive e-signed forms. When the borrower returns an e-signed form, it can go directly into Encompass360’s secure electronic loan folder without first going through a third-party document service.
- Loan Quality Enhancements: Offering Ellie Mae Total Quality Loan™ (TQL) program participants greater and immediate visibility into the loan process by allowing the ability to track the status of ordered income, compliance, fraud and valuation services inside Encompass360. These enhancements also provide both lenders and investors better visibility into loan status.
- Investor Guidelines and Eligibility Rules: Providing lenders updated links to current major investor guidelines and eligibility rules inside Encompass360 via the integrated Encompass Product & Pricing Service™. Additional functionality helps prevent Encompass360 users from offering invalid or stale pricing to loan originators when investors are re-pricing rate sheets.
- New Encompass Flood Service: Giving originators the ability to order flood determinations and certifications as well as Life-of-Loan services directly from the Encompass360 loan file. This new service helps originators save time by returning flood certifications directly into the borrower’s electronic loan file within Encompass360.
- Expanded TPO WebCenter Capabilities: Furthering Ellie Mae’s commitment to provide additional channel support for wholesale and correspondent clients, the Encompass360 Spring Release also expands the capabilities of the TPO WebCenter by providing online status messaging to improve communications and visibility between lenders and their third-party originators.
“Loan originator compensation continues to be a huge concern for both retail and wholesale lenders, and it looms even larger now with the June 1, 2013 effective date and January 2014 deadline for the new CFPB rules,” said Jonathan Corr, president and chief operating officer of Ellie Mae. “Ellie Mae’s Encompass360 Spring Release includes sophisticated functionality to test for compliance, drive and monitor compensation plans and provide an audit trail for regulators, as well as many additional enhancements to help lenders improve loan quality and efficiency.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV