VANCOUVER, British Columbia, June 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Coastal Contacts Inc. ("Coastal.com" or "the Company") (Nasdaq:COA) (TSX:COA), the leading online provider of eyewear, has been invited to present at Oppenheimer's 13 th Annual Consumer Conference. The conference will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts on June 25-26, 2013.
Coastal.com's management is scheduled to present on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at 11:25 a.m. Eastern time with one-on-one meetings held throughout the day.
To schedule a one-on-one meeting with Coastal.com's management, please contact your Oppenheimer representative. More information about the conference may be found at www.opco.com .About Coastal.com Coastal.com is the leading manufacturer and online retailer of eyewear products offered through a family of world class websites. Established in 2000, the Coastal.com family of brands provides customers with an extensive, in stock selection of prescription eyewear, contact lenses and sunglasses. Coastal.com's vision is to provide our customers with stylish high quality eyewear quickly, so they can see everything life has to offer. For more information about Coastal.com (Nasdaq:COA), visit www.coastal.com .
CONTACT: Terry Vanderkruyk Vice President, Corporate Development Coastal Contacts Inc. 1-604-676-4498 firstname.lastname@example.org or Liolios Group Inc. Scott Liolios or Cody Slach 1-949-574-3860 COA@liolios.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV