LOS ANGELES, June 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- City National Corporation (NYSE:CYN) is scheduled to announce its second‑quarter 2013 financial results after the markets close on Thursday, July 18, 2013. A news release containing these results will be distributed electronically via GlobeNewswire.
City National also will host a conference call at 2 p.m. PDT. Analysts and investors may participate in the question-and-answer session. The call will be Webcast live.
Conference Call, Webcast and Replay Information:
Date: Thursday, July 18, 2013 Time: 2 p.m. Pacific time (5 p.m. Eastern time) Duration: 1 hour Telephone Access: Participants should join the live conference call 5 to 10 minutes before its scheduled start. The dial-in number is (866) 393-6804, and the conference ID is 93427620. Telephone Replay: The call will be recorded and made available for replay through July 25, 2013. The dial-in number for the replay is (855) 859-2056. The conference ID for the replay is 93427620. Webcast Access: A listen-only live Webcast of the call will be available at cnb.com. A recorded version for replay will be available within 24 hours after the end of the call until July 18, 2014.About City National City National Bank is the wholly owned subsidiary of City National Corporation. It is backed by $27.4 billion in total assets, and provides banking, investment and trust services through 78 offices, including 16 full-service regional centers, in Southern California, the San Francisco Bay Area, Nevada, New York City, Nashville and Atlanta. The company and its investment affiliates manage or administer $59.0 billion in client investment assets, including $39.7 billion under direct management. For more information about City National, visit the company's Website at cnb.com.
CONTACT: Media Contact: Linda Mueller, City National Bank, (213) 673-7619 Linda.Mueller@cnb.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV