Dynex Capital, Inc. (NYSE: DX) announced today that it will pay the regular quarterly dividend of $0.53125 per share on its 8.50% Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: DXPRA). The Company also announced that it will pay the first dividend of $0.46068 per share on its 7.625% Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock (NYSE: DXPRB), which amount represents the dividend for the partial quarterly period from April 19, 2013 (the issuance date of the Series B Preferred Stock) to, but not including, July 15, 2013. Both dividends will be paid on July 15, 2013 to shareholders of record of the Series A and Series B Preferred Stocks as of July 1, 2013.
Dynex Capital, Inc. is an internally managed real estate investment trust, or REIT, which invests in mortgage assets on a leveraged basis. The Company invests in Agency and non-Agency RMBS and CMBS. The Company also has investments in securitized single-family residential and commercial mortgage loans originated by the Company from 1992 to 1998. Additional information about Dynex Capital, Inc. is available at www.dynexcapital.com.
“Safe Harbor” Statement under the Private Securities Litigation
Reform Act of 1995: Statements in this press release regarding the
business of Dynex Capital, Inc. that are not historical facts are
“forward-looking statements” that involve risks and uncertainties. For a
discussion of these risks and uncertainties, which could cause actual
results to differ from those contained in the forward-looking
statements, see “Risk Factors” in the Company’s Annual Report on Form
10-K and other reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV