PARIS, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- McGraw Hill Financial's (NYSE: MHFI) Aviation Week and Raytheon (NYSE: RTN) have partnered on an initiative of critical importance to the health and future of the aerospace industry: informing and inspiring engineering students at top universities with content, career connections and online community to join the aerospace industry workforce.
In partnership with Raytheon, Aviation Week's University Program aims to provide all engineering students complimentary access to Aviation Week & Space Technology's (AW&ST) award-winning content for research, as well as an online destination for this next-generation community to connect, collaborate and inspire each other through the launch of a new channel and community on AviationWeek.com.
"Raytheon's commitment to STEM education is aligned with our mission to inspire the next generation of innovative engineers," said Pamela Erickson , vice president of Community Relations for Raytheon. "Our partnership with Aviation Week provides students with timely perspective on the vast array of STEM-related career opportunities ahead and an in-depth understanding of the aerospace and defense industry as they prepare to enter the workforce."
The initiative includes:
- Widespread distribution of AW&ST's new digital edition to top university engineering programs. The edition features AW&ST's technology-intense content plus digital extras with infographics, video and links to deeper content
- A new website connecting leading aerospace and STEM education initiatives
- A new program to recognize outstanding students preparing for aerospace careers
- Robust outbound marketing program to promote the initiative and create awareness of aerospace innovation across the education community
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV