ADVISORY, June 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
Tradier, Inc. today announced they have selected NASDAQ OMX FinQloud, a secure, cloud computing platform designed exclusively for the financial services sector and powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS), to build their 'cloud brokerage in a box.' Tradier is a newly formed next generation financial services technology solution that provides a fully bundled trading platform for tool providers, online banks and developers to create powerful online and mobile trading experiences for their users.In honor of the occasion, Tradier, Inc. will visit the NASDAQ MarketSite in Times Square to ring the Closing bell and celebrate their relationship with NASDAQ OMX FinQloud. Amazon (Nasdaq:AMZN) is a member of the NASDAQ-100 Index. Who:
- Dan Raju, Chief Executive Officer, Tradier, Inc.
- Stacie Swanstrom, Head of Access Services, NASDAQ OMX
- Julia Sears, Associate Vice President, NASDAQ OMX
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV