IRONKIDS® and UnitedHealthcare are hosting two IRONKIDS youth races in New York this summer to inspire and motivate young people to lead active, positive and healthy lifestyles.
The first New York regional UnitedHealthcare IRONKIDS Fun Run will take place in Syracuse Saturday, June 22, at 8 a.m. at Jamesville Beach Park. The one-mile Fun Run is an age-appropriate race for “triathletes to be” ages 3-15 and will take place during the IRONMAN ® 70.3 ® Syracuse triathlon events that weekend. Participating youth will run along part of the same route and use the same finish line as the IRONMAN 70.3 participants.
UnitedHealthcare mascot Dr. Health E. Hound will be on hand to lead youth and their parents with warm-up exercises and join the kids at the starting line to kick-off the race. UnitedHealthcare employees will cheer youth participants and lead healthy, hands-on activities such as games and exercises, and distribute educational materials. The company will award each runner with medals, healthy snacks and T-shirts.
The UnitedHealthcare IRONKIDS Lake Placid Fun Run Saturday, July 26, will take place around the Mirror Lake Public Beach area at the start of the IRONMAN event at 2 p.m. Participating young athletes and their parents will be able to run along portions of the IRONMAN course.For more information about the UnitedHealthcare IRONKIDS Fun Run races in New York and to register online, visit www.ironkids.com. UnitedHealthcare is partnering with several local nonprofits dedicated to working with youth in underserved communities to sponsor more than 50 runners for each IRONKIDS race. The company will provide complimentary entry fees for the race and weekend-long IRONMAN activities, enabling youth who often face barriers to good health, such as the cost of participating in athletic events, to compete in a running event.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV