Motorola Solutions, Inc.
(NYSE: MSI) today announced new accessories for the MOTOTRBO™ portfolio that unleash the power of your radio. The Industrial Noise Cancelling (INC) Remote Speaker Microphone (RSM) is designed to overcome extreme noise, allowing manufacturing, property management and services customers to operate and communicate clearly in high-noise environments. By combining the noise-cancelling INC RSM with our best-in-class MOTOTRBO radios, this accessory becomes a necessity for effective team communications.
Other new products include additions to the MOTOTRBO Operations Critical Wireless Bluetooth® portfolio:
The Operations Critical Wireless Completely Discreet Surveillance Kit allows you to hide all visible communications equipment so you can blend in completely with the crowd when on undercover security duty.
The MOTOTRBO Bluetooth Accessory Kit is designed for business professionals that need a lightweight, comfortable wireless earpiece at an affordable price. Its sleek design and eight-hour battery life give hospitality workers, property management attendants and security personnel a professional communications solution designed for their busy work days.
Industrial Noise Cancelling Remote Speaker Microphone
Operations Critical Wireless Completely Discreet Surveillance Solution
- INC RSM features a dual-microphone design that suppresses background noise so that radio communications are heard even in some of the noisiest work environments and is available in two models, a submersible (IP57) model and a model that has a threaded 3.5mm audio jack.
- While dirt and debris can clog most microphones, the INC RSM can be vacuumed out when dry and then washed with soapy water to prolong its use.
The Bluetooth Accessory Kit
- Users can receive and transmit messages on their radios while the accessories are completely hidden, allowing for discreet and secure operations.
- The solution consists of three parts – the Completely Discreet Earpiece Kit, the Wireless Neckloop y-adapter and the retention clip, and the Wireless push-to-talk Pod.
Nick Candotti, director, Accessories and Energy Global Product Management, Motorola Solutions
- The kit is a professional, affordable wireless solution for MOTOTRBO users. It replaces the HK200 consumer Bluetooth earpiece.
- This kit features the proven swivel earpiece that is comfortable to be worn for an entire eight-hour shift. The swivel earpiece is replaceable, meaning employees can share one pod and have their own earpiece for cost-effective and hygienic sharing between shifts.
“Based on extensive customer research, the Industrial Noise Cancelling Remote Speaker Microphone was designed and developed to help radio users communicate clearly while working in extremely high noise environments. The Speaker Microphone was optimized to perform specifically with MOTOTRBO radios to provide our customers with a complete communication solution they can rely on.”