PALO ALTO, Calif., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Jive Software, Inc. (Nasdaq:JIVE), today introduced a new suite of mobile apps to help people do their jobs more effectively on the go, anywhere and anytime. The mobile social business software offerings, which include new iPad®, iPhone® and Android™ apps, provide people with a fast, convenient way to create content, find experts and answers, search for information and take action all from their smartphones and tablets. For the first time, users can generate serious work documents on a mobile platform instead of using such devices primarily for viewing documents created elsewhere.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/jive-introduces-ipad-iphone-and-android-apps-to-transform-mobile-productivity-211932381.html
"Jive has succeeded in making mobile work for work," said Nathan Rawlins, vice president of product marketing, Jive Software. "Smartphones and tablets need to offer more than just the ability to read updates and provide quick responses back. With employees traveling more often and working remotely, it is critical that they have the ability to actively participate regardless of what device they use. Jive is transforming the mobile experience from a passive experience to real productive collaboration anytime and anywhere."
Three New Mobile Offerings To Boost Workforce Productivity On The Go The new apps provide people with effective communication and collaboration tools while expanding productivity in key tasks and roles. The new apps include:
- Jive for iPad: The new native app delivers an elegant consumer-class experience designed to get work done. Anyone can track progress on key projects, quickly get the latest news and stay in sync with teams through custom streams. In addition, remote employees can deepen their connection with the company and on-the-go executives can keep their finger on the pulse with an entirely new visual experience to explore and discover who and what is trending. The full rich-text editor makes it easy to create new content, including blog posts and documents to capture meetings notes and share with others. The app also helps people find the most relevant experts and answers with a new visual search filter coming later this month. A sales rep in an important meeting never again has to delay the deal with "let me get back to you on that." They can find the answer, send relevant collateral or get the number for an expert in their region to dial in live.
- Jive for iPhone 2.0 : The enhanced app, now 50 percent faster, helps everyone collaborate more effectively wherever work takes them. The app moves people and projects from a noisy fire hose of irrelevant information to action and business outcomes by focusing attention through custom, automatically curated streams, highlighting final content and decisions, and making it easy to highlight what needs action by others. At the same time, it streamlines asking questions and finding answers and experts via intuitive navigation and a new slide-out side menu. Switching between working with colleagues internally and customers or partners in dedicated communities is also easy. Jive meets enterprise mobile security needs, including options to prevent any local content storage and remotely revoke access.
- Jive Present for iPad and Android: The new Android app and enhanced-version of the iPad app streamlines field sales and employee training, compliance and enablement. Sales leaders can equip global teams with the latest and consistent content with full auditable control over who receives, reads and distributes content to others. Not only do sales teams have access to the latest collateral while in the field, but Jive Present also integrates with their CRM tool, giving them access to contacts and the ability to sync activities and notes. In addition, sales reps can have a direct line back to the content creators inside marketing and sales for questions and comments. Jive Present for iPad is available immediately and the Jive Present for Android app will available in July.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts