The beagle’s clinched the title, no question about it, as Snoopy, the world’s most famous companion with a wildly imaginative, supremely confident, canine master of disguise personality, prepares for his return to the 87 th Annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade ®. On Thursday, Nov. 28, the newest Snoopy balloon will take flight along with his pal Woodstock marking another record-setting stint in the holiday spectacle. The Charles M. Schulz classic comic character will soar in his 37 th Macy’s Parade, cementing Snoopy’s long-standing record for most appearances and most balloon versions, seven in total since the 1960s.
“Seeing Snoopy take to the sky for his record breaking 37 th flight is truly an incredible thrill,” said Amy Kule, executive producer of the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. “As the many millions of Macy’s Parade fans know, Snoopy and the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade are synonymous and this seventh iteration of this magnificent beagle and his rascally friend Woodstock will carve an indelible image in the sky as he has ever since the late 1960s.”
“When the holiday season arrives, fans around the world immediately think of Peanuts,” said Leigh Anne Brodsky, managing director of Peanuts Worldwide and Iconix Entertainment. “The classic television specials are treasures for fans of all ages, and of course Thanksgiving would not be the same without Snoopy in the Macy’s Parade.”
Snoopy will return to the sky over New York City for a holiday trip with his pal Woodstock perched on his head. Gliding down Manhattan, Snoopy and Woodstock will delight more than 3.5 million spectators and more than 50 million television viewers nationwide. Designed by the artists of Macy’s Parade Studio in collaboration with the PEANUTS team, the newest Snoopy and Woodstock balloon giants are sure to live up to the incredible high-flying legacy of their predecessors.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV