Waste Management, Inc. (NYSE: WM) announced that it will release second quarter 2013 financial results before the opening of the market on Tuesday, July 30, 2013. Following the release, Waste Management will host its investor conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET.
A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed by logging onto www.wm.com and selecting “Events and Presentations” in the Investor Relations section of our website; or listeners may access the call by dialing 877-710-6139 (US/Canada) or 706-643-7398 (International), and entering passcode 97883740.
A replay of the call will be available through 5:00 p.m. ET on August 13th. To hear a replay of the call over the Internet, access the Investor Relations section of our website at www.wm.com. To hear a telephonic replay of the call, dial 855-859-2056 or 404-537-3406, and enter passcode 97883740.
Certain statements and answers to questions during the conference call may contain “forward-looking statements.” These statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in such forward-looking statements, including but not limited to the cautionary warnings and risk factors included in Waste Management’s most recent Annual Report on Form 10-K filed with the SEC.ABOUT WASTE MANAGEMENT Waste Management, Inc., based in Houston, Texas, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management services in North America. Through its subsidiaries, the company provides collection, transfer, recycling and resource recovery, and disposal services. It is also a leading developer, operator and owner of waste-to-energy and landfill gas-to-energy facilities in the United States. The company’s customers include residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal customers throughout North America. To learn more information about Waste Management visit www.wm.com or www.thinkgreen.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV