Detroit Tigers And Karmanos Cancer Institute Team Up For Second Annual Pink Out The Park Sept. 13
DETROIT, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Detroit Tigers and the Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute are teaming up for the second annual Pink Out the Park at the Detroit Tigers vs. Kansas City Royals game Friday, Sept. 13, at 7:08 p.m., at Comerica Park. This year's Pink Out the Park event is sponsored by Delta Air Lines. The event raises awareness of breast cancer, as well as helps raise funds for breast cancer research at the Karmanos Cancer Institute.
Detroit Tigers fans will have two ticket package opportunities and each ticket purchase will include a Pink Out the Park t-shirt – which will be the only way to get this limited edition t-shirt. Visit www.tigers.com/pinkout for ticket purchase information. For orders of 15 tickets or more, please call Corey Bell at 313-471-2361 or email email@example.com.
- Ticket Package #1, $29 each, will include a seat in the Upper Box Infield and a Pink Out the Park t-shirt.
- Ticket Package #2, $21 each, will include a seat in the Mezzanine area and a Pink Out the Park t-shirt.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts