Onsite Showcasing Persistent Endpoint Security and Management Solutions
June 18, 2013
- Booth #312)
Absolute® Software Corporation
(TSX: ABT), the industry standard for persistent endpoint security and management solutions for computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones, will be at
Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit
showcasing the Absolute Software product portfolio.
Absolute Software solutions -
Absolute Secure Drive
- provide organizations with the ability to manage and secure their IT endpoints and the data they contain. Endpoint security allows organizations to respond if a device is missing or stolen, if data is breached or compromised, or if the status of a device is unknown - safeguarding corporate data and allowing compliance with privacy regulations and other regional, state and federal regulations.
Absolute Software is recognized by Gartner, Inc. on
two Magic Quadrants
- the Magic Quadrant for Client Management Tools and the Magic Quadrant for Mobile Device Management Software. Absolute is one of only four vendors to be recognized on both Magic Quadrants.
Absolute Software Customer Highlights:
Join the discussion at our Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit Booth #312 or online:
About Absolute Software
- PwC launched their new Service Desk with Absolute Service after an extremely short implementation period. Since rollout, the IT department has been able to achieve high levels of resource control with better and faster service to users. Absolute Service also allows PwC to document total control of these processes within their facilities.
- Intelligrated, a leading North American-based single-point provider of automated material handling solutions, can rest assured that the corporate data on their 1300 laptops is secure with Computrace. If a laptop goes missing, IT can freeze the device or delete the data on it before it can be accessed by an unauthorized user.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - As a government agency, it is essential for the EPA to track, manage, and secure the devices in their deployment and satisfy compliance requirements — something they do easily and cost effectively with Computrace and Absolute Manage.
Absolute Software Corporation (TSX: ABT) is the industry standard in persistent endpoint security and management for computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones. The Company, a leader in device security and management tracking for more than 20 years, has over 30,000 commercial customers worldwide. Absolute's solutions - Computrace, Absolute Manage, Absolute Service, Absolute Secure Drive, and Computrace LoJack for Laptops - provide organizations with actionable intelligence to prove compliance, securely manage BYOD, and deliver comprehensive visibility and control over all of their devices and data. Absolute is positioned on two Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrants - the Magic Quadrant for Client Management Tools and the Magic Quadrant for Mobile Device Management Software. Absolute is one of only four vendors to be recognized on both Magic Quadrants based on providing customers with the ability to secure and manage many different types of devices using a single solution. Absolute persistence technology is embedded in the firmware of computers, netbooks, tablets and smartphones by global leaders, including Acer, ASUS, Dell, Fujitsu, HP, Lenovo, Motion, Panasonic, Samsung, and Toshiba, and the Company has reselling partnerships with these OEMs and others, including Apple. For more information about Absolute Software, visit
This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements relate to, among other things, the expected performance, functionality and availability of our services and products, and other expectations, intentions and plans contained in this press release that are not historical fact. When used in this press release, the words "plan," "expect," "believe," and similar expressions generally identify forward-looking statements. These statements reflect our current expectations. They are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, changes in technology and general market conditions. In light of the many risks and uncertainties you should understand that we cannot assure you that the forward-looking statements contained in this press release will be realized.