Onsite Showcasing Persistent Endpoint Security and Management Solutions
VANCOUVER and ORLANDO, FL, June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - ( Gartner - Booth #312) Absolute® Software Corporation (TSX: ABT), the industry standard for persistent endpoint security and management solutions for computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones, will be at Gartner IT Infrastructure & Operations Management Summit showcasing the Absolute Software product portfolio.
Absolute Software solutions - Absolute Computrace®, Absolute Manage®, Absolute Service and Absolute Secure Drive - provide organizations with the ability to manage and secure their IT endpoints and the data they contain. Endpoint security allows organizations to respond if a device is missing or stolen, if data is breached or compromised, or if the status of a device is unknown - safeguarding corporate data and allowing compliance with privacy regulations and other regional, state and federal regulations.
Absolute Software is recognized by Gartner, Inc. on two Magic Quadrants - the Magic Quadrant for Client Management Tools and the Magic Quadrant for Mobile Device Management Software. Absolute is one of only four vendors to be recognized on both Magic Quadrants.Absolute Software Customer Highlights:
- PwC launched their new Service Desk with Absolute Service after an extremely short implementation period. Since rollout, the IT department has been able to achieve high levels of resource control with better and faster service to users. Absolute Service also allows PwC to document total control of these processes within their facilities.
- Intelligrated, a leading North American-based single-point provider of automated material handling solutions, can rest assured that the corporate data on their 1300 laptops is secure with Computrace. If a laptop goes missing, IT can freeze the device or delete the data on it before it can be accessed by an unauthorized user.
- United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) - As a government agency, it is essential for the EPA to track, manage, and secure the devices in their deployment and satisfy compliance requirements — something they do easily and cost effectively with Computrace and Absolute Manage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV