- Combines a wireless NFC interface and wired SPI/I2C interface to connect the device to a host (classified as an NFC tag type 4 device). The data content is then shifted dynamically from the host into the RF430CL330H's SRAM and can then be transferred over the NFC interface.
- Integrates SPI/I2C serial communication interface, allowing reading and writing of NFC data exchange format (NDEF) messages stored in integrated SRAM.
- Supports data rates up to 848 KBs per second for RF data transfer (over-the-air firmware updates).
- Incorporates an ISO 14443B-compliant RF interface, allowing wireless access of NDEF messages.
- Provides industry's lowest standby power current, enabling battery-powered devices with longer battery life.
- Offers host wakeup capability when in the NFC RF field, which combined with the fact that the NFC interface is passive, maximizes battery life.
Eliminate Complicated Wireless Set Up With TI's New Low-cost, Easy-to-use NFC Solutions In The Internet Of Things
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.