HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY) today announced that it will be presenting at the Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Healthcare Conference in Boston, MA on Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 11:10 a.m. ET. Live and archived audio webcasts of the presentations, as well as any supporting material, will be available on the Company's website at http://investor.hms.com/events.cfm.
|Conference:||Wells Fargo Securities 2013 Healthcare Conference|
|Date/Time:||Tuesday, June 18, 2013 at 11:10 a.m. ET|
|Presenter:||Walter Hosp, Chief Financial Officer|
About HMS Holdings Corp.
HMS Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ: HMSY), through its subsidiaries, is the nation's leader in coordination of benefits and program integrity services for healthcare payers. HMS's clients include health and human services programs in more than 40 states; commercial programs, including commercial plans, employers, and over 150 Medicaid managed care plans; the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS); and Veterans Administration facilities. As a result of the company's services, clients recovered over $3.2 billion in 2012, and saved billions more through the prevention of erroneous payments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV