- The RHB-103 New Drug Application (NDA) for marketing approval in the U.S. is subject to a standard 10-month review period and will have a Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA) action date (targeted date for completion of FDA review) of February 3, 2014
- The Company recently received from FDA a PDUFA fee waiver and a subsequent refund of $979,400
- RHB-103 is a proprietary, oral thin film formulation of rizatriptan, a leading drug for the treatment of acute migraine
TEL-AVIV, Israel, June 18, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- RedHill Biopharma Ltd. (Nasdaq:RDHL) (TASE:RDHL) (the "Company" or "RedHill"), an emerging Israeli biopharmaceutical company focused primarily on the development and acquisition of late clinical-stage, patent-protected, new formulations and combinations of existing drugs, announced that the New Drug Application ("NDA") for marketing approval in the U.S. of RHB-103 of the Company and its co-development partner, IntelGenx Corp. ("IntelGenx"), has been accepted for substantive review by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ("FDA"). RHB-103 is a proprietary, oral thin film formulation of rizatriptan, a leading drug for the treatment of acute migraine.
The acceptance of the NDA for review reflects FDA's determination that the application is sufficiently complete to permit a substantive review of RedHill's RHB-103 marketing application. FDA indicated that the NDA is subject to a standard 10-month review period and will have a Prescription Drug User Fee Act ("PDUFA") goal date of February 3, 2014. The PDUFA action goal date is the targeted date for FDA to complete its review of the NDA.
The Company has recently been granted a waiver of the PDUFA fee under the small business waiver provision of the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act and subsequently has received from FDA a refund in the amount of $979,400, which represents the PDUFA fee previously paid by the Company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV