CHARLOTTE, N.C., June 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- PARIS AIR SHOW -- UTC Aerospace Systems has been recognized by Airbus as a top 10 supplier for aftermarket support for the fifth consecutive year at an awards ceremony at the Paris Air Show. UTC Aerospace Systems is a unit of United Technologies Corporation (NYSE:UTX).
Airbus' Annual Supplier Support Rating and Ranking rates 37 major Supplier Furnished Equipment (SFE) system suppliers based on product performance, customer service and cost of ownership. This year's supplier ranking process included 124 airline operators.
The Electric Systems and Air Management Systems units of UTC Aerospace Systems ranked 10 th for product performance on Airbus aircraft while the Nord-Micro unit ranked sixth.
"UTC Aerospace Systems is delighted to be named a top 10 supplier by Airbus," said Cheryl Gorman, UTC Aerospace Systems director of Airbus Programs. "Airbus is a highly valuable customer for us and this recognition is extremely gratifying."The award ceremony acknowledged the top 10 Airbus suppliers based on their success in maintaining excellent product performance, world-class service levels, and communication with Airbus' worldwide customer network. UTC Aerospace Systems designs, manufactures and services integrated systems and components for the aerospace and defense industries. UTC Aerospace Systems supports a global customer base with significant worldwide manufacturing and customer service facilities. United Technologies Corp., based in Hartford, Connecticut, is a diversified company providing high technology products and services to the building and aerospace industries. For updates from United Technologies Corp.'s aerospace businesses visit www.utcaero.comm or follow @UTCC on Twitter. www.utcaerospacesystems.com SOURCE UTC Aerospace Systems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV