Time Warner Inc. honored recipients of its 32 nd annual Andrew Heiskell Community Service Awards at a ceremony last week at the Time Warner Center in New York City. In recognition of employees’ outstanding community and public service contributions, Time Warner Chairman and CEO Jeff Bewkes presented six individual awards, one team award and one Business Citizenship Award, which identifies a strategic business initiative that adds value to the company and benefits the community.
“These awards show that our success as a business is not just measured in financial results, but also by the quality, compassion, and character of our people; and it’s measured by how we conduct ourselves as members of the communities in which we live and work,” said Jeff Bewkes. “This year’s honorees exemplify that definition of success, and we are proud to call them colleagues.”
The video clip shares highlights from the 2013 Heiskell Community Service Awards. For more information on this year’s recipients, please visit www.timewarner.com/blog.
ABOUT TIME WARNER INC.Time Warner Inc., a global leader in media and entertainment with businesses in television networks, filmed entertainment and publishing, uses its industry-leading operating scale and brands to create, package and deliver high-quality content worldwide through multiple distribution outlets.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV