First Internet Bancorp (NASDAQ: INBK), parent company of First Internet Bank of Indiana ( www.firstib.com), a premier nationwide provider of online retail banking services and commercial banking services, announced today that it has been added to each index:
- The MCSI USA Micro Cap Index, which is designed to measure the performance of the micro cap segment of the US equity market. With 918 constituents, the index represents approximately 1% of the free float-adjusted market capitalization in the United States. MSCI Inc. is a leading provider of investment decision support tools to investors globally. Its products and services include indices, portfolio risk and performance analytics, and governance tools. The MSCI USA Micro Cap Index was launched November 30, 2010.
- The ABA NASDAQ Community Bank Index, the nation’s most broadly representative stock index for community banks. The index, which is compiled by the American Bankers Association, includes approximately 400 community banks with more than $145 billion in market capitalization and has been embraced by the financial community as a benchmark for the community banking industry. The ABA NASDAQ Community Bank Index was launched December 2, 2003.
“We are pleased First Internet Bancorp has been added to each index, as we believe this will enhance our visibility with investors and will result in increased liquidity for our shareholders,” said David B. Becker, Chairman and CEO of First Internet Bancorp.
About First Internet BancorpFirst Internet Bancorp (NASDAQ: INBK) is the parent company of First Internet Bank of Indiana. First Internet Bank opened for business in 1999. The Bancorp became the parent of the Bank effective March 21, 2006.
About First Internet Bank of IndianaFirst Internet Bank of Indiana is the first state-chartered, FDIC-insured institution to operate solely via the Internet and has customers in all 50 states. Deposit services include checking accounts, regular and money market savings accounts, CDs and IRAs. First Internet Bank also offers consumer loans, conforming mortgages, jumbo mortgages, home equity loans and lines of credit, and commercial loans. The bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of First Internet Bancorp.Safe Harbor Statement This press release contains forward-looking statements with respect to the impact of the inclusion of the Company’s common stock in the MCSI USA Micro Cap Index and the ABA NASDAQ Community Bank Index. Forward-looking statements are not a guarantee of future performance or results, are based on information available at the time the statements are made and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from the information in the forward-looking statements. Factors that may cause such differences include: changes in interest rates; risks associated with the regulation of financial institutions and holding companies, including capital requirements and the costs of regulatory compliance; failures or interruptions in communications and information systems; general economic conditions and conditions in the lending markets; competition; the plans to grow commercial lending; the loss of key members of management and other matters discussed in the press release. All statements in this press release, including forward-looking statements, speak only as of the date they are made, and the Company undertakes no obligation to update any statement in light of new information or future events.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV