- Enrolling in programs such as the Summer Discount Plan, which offers up to $200 in bill credits for customers who allow SCE to temporarily disable their central air conditioner
- Opting into Save Power Days, a program that provides bill credits in exchange for reducing energy usage during peak periods, from 2-6 p.m., on designated days.
- Keeping the thermostat set to 78 or above, using fans to make a room feel at least 5 degrees cooler, and drawing drapes during the hottest part of the day.
- Using LED and CFL light bulbs not only keep bills lower, but they create less heat than old, inefficient incandescent bulbs in the home.
Southern California Edison Partners With Customers To Conserve Energy
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.