- Design teams can continue to leverage their legacy design IP when moving to a unified and productivity focused design system. Altium Designer 13.3 includes major improvements to schematic import tools for P-CAD, PADS Logic.
- With support in ActiveBOM for selecting currency, and better supplier ranking automation, designers are further empowered to explore BOM cost options as a natural part of design processes.
- Improved interaction between customers and technical support engineers, aiming to reduce resolution time for all queries from a streamlined, easier to use Support Center in AltiumLive.
- Easier access to ready to use design content in Altium's Design Content Vaults. Altium's Hobart and Shanghai content vaults have been consolidated into a single, US-based vault powered by Amazon's EC2 platform; improving latency, ease of search and access.
- Faster design capture using Altium's ever expanding range of component libraries. Vault accessibility improvements have been coupled with a large content release, over 5,000 additional components are available for devices from Microchip and Texas Instruments, bringing the total to over 120,000 high quality managed components in the Altium Content Vault.
Altium Releases Enhancement Focused Update To Altium Designer And The AltiumLive Ecosystem
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.