Clear Channel Airports , a division of Clear Channel Outdoor (NYSE: CCO), today announced its selection by San Francisco International Airport (SFO) to provide digital media and sponsorship solutions throughout SFO’s airport terminals. The deal will see SFO and Clear Channel Airports embrace, through ambient digital art, the uniqueness of the “Gateway to the Pacific” while informing and inspiring air passengers travelling through California’s second busiest airport.
Proposed historical wall features one of the most iconic marvels of engineering: the Golden Gate Bridge. Sponsored historic videos are featured to entertain and educate passengers.
Clear Channel Airports’ advertising concept for SFO is crafted against a storytelling backdrop using imagery, illustrations and inspired by famous quotes referencing familiar Bay Area locations, landmarks, neighborhoods and personalities. Through 30 digital installations that use the latest in out-of-home technology, airport sponsors will be able to leverage these stories to reach, inform and engage more than 10 million passengers in San Francisco annually.
“The Clear Channel Airports digital media concept for San Francisco International Airport is inspired by the unique beauty and personality of the San Francisco Bay Area,” said Toby Sturek, executive vice president, specialty businesses, Clear Channel Outdoor. “From experience, we know that airport passenger terminals serve as many visitors’ first and recurring impression of their destination city. Working collaboratively with the airport, and integrating our concept into their architectural design, will ensure a positive experience for visitors, a lucrative opportunity for sponsors while reinforcing SFO’s connection with the Bay Area.
This innovative concept boasts:
- $100K annually in media contributed by Clear Channel Airports to promote tourism and local business organizations in the San Francisco airport.
- A one-of-a-kind program where horizontal and vertical architecture reveals and surfaces become natural alignments for media elements and signage to ensure the new program appears naturally into the terminal architecture.
- The flexibility of new digital program will allow organizations and sponsors to tailor campaigns and reach specific audiences through premiere packages geared toward the business traveler, tourists and conventions visitors.
- $80M in revenue to the airport during the 8-year term.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV