3. As of noon trading, Brookfield Asset Management ( BAM) is up $0.78 (2.21) to $36.15 on light volume Thus far, 316,596 shares of Brookfield Asset Management exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $35.63-$36.25 after having opened the day at $35.67 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.37. Brookfield Asset Management Inc. is a publicly owned asset management holding company. Through its subsidiaries the firm invests in the property, power, and infrastructure sectors. Brookfield Asset Management has a market cap of $21.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Brookfield Asset Management a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Brookfield Asset Management as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, reasonable valuation levels and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat weak growth in earnings per share. Get the full Brookfield Asset Management Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts