4. As of noon trading, Zillow ( Z) is up $3.01 (5.67) to $56.10 on light volume Thus far, 181,843 shares of Zillow exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 666,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $53.02-$56.14 after having opened the day at $53.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.09. Zillow, Inc. engages in the operation of a real estate and home-related information marketplace on mobile and the Web in the United States. Zillow has a market cap of $1.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 5294.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 91.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. Currently there are 3 analysts that rate Zillow a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Zillow as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and premium valuation. Get the full Zillow Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts