STOCK COMMENTS/EPS CHANGES
Chipotle (CMG) price target was boosted at Miller Tabak. Shares are now seen reaching $400. Company should benefit from Qdoba closures, Miller Tabak said. Buy rating.
FedEx (FDX) estimates were raised at Citigroup for 2014. Volume supports the low end of fourth-quarter guidance and a fuel benefit, said Citi.
Hain Celestial (HAIN) price target and estimates were raised at BMO Capital. Earnings estimates were increased as high single-digit sales growth will be driven by the premium segment and organic opportunities, said BMO Capital. Price target is $69.Kroger (KR) price target and estimates were raised at Cantor Fitzgerald. Reflect accelerated growth from generics and market share gains, said Cantor Fitzgerald. Price target goes to $33. (PXD) was added to US 1 List at Bank of America/Merrill Lynch. Cash flow can double over the next five years, BofA/Merrill said. $200 price target. Sodastream (SODA) price target was raised at Oppenheimer. Shares are now seen reaching $85. Recent channel checks have been encouraging, Oppenheimer said. Outperform rating. Terex (TEX) price target, earnings estimates were reduced at BMO Capital. Shares kept their outperform rating despite lowered EPS estimates and a new $36 price target, BMO Capital Markets said. Management blames weakness in European housing sector, BMO also said. UnitedHealth (UNH) price target was boosted at Deutsche Bank. Shares are now seen reaching $63. Company is being cautious about 2014 Medicare changes but maintains a strong long-term industry position, Deutsche said. Hold rating. Williams (NOK) was cut from Conviction Buy List at Goldman Sachs. $40 price target. Geismar outage likely will hurt earnings, Goldman Sachs said. >To submit a news tip, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV