NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Arcos Dorados Holdings (ARCO) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings.
Bona Film Group (BONA) was downgraded to sell at TheStreet Ratings.
Charles River Laboratories (CRL) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to sell from neutral. $38 price target. RMS softness adds to preclinical worries, Goldman said.Commvault (CVLT) was upgraded at Pacific Crest to outperform. $92 price target. Company is gaining market share and should benefit from a new product cycle, Pacific Crest said. Fusion-io (FIO) was initiated with a buy rating at Needham. $20 price target. Investor sentiment appears to have bottomed, Needham said. GATX (GMT) was downgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to hold from buy. Tank car order rates are not sustainable, Stifel Nicolaus said. LinkedIn (LNKD) was initiated with an outperform rating at Pacific Crest. $215 price target. Company has clear monetization and scarcity benefits, Pacific Crest said. (NFX) was upgraded at Stifel Nicolaus to buy from hold. $29 price target. Expect an NAV increase, Stifel Nicolaus said. People's United Financial (PBCT) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to overweight from neutral. 15%-plus upside to 2014 consensus and best entry point in two years, J.P. Morgan said. Quintiles Transnational (Q) was initiated at Morgan Stanley with an overweight rating and a $51 price target. The company stands to benefit from being the leader in the high-growth biopharmaceutical R&D outsourcing market. (SAFM) was downgraded at Keybanc to hold from buy. Valuation call, said Keybanc. T-Mobile (TMUS) was initiated with a hold rating at Canaccord and a $22 price target. Although TMUS is an attractive takeover candidate, absent such an event the stock appears fully valued, Canaccord said. WisdomTree Investments (WETF) was downgraded at Citigroup to neutral. Much of the upside is already priced in to the stock, Citigroup said. Price target was reduced to $13.50.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV