Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:47 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Tuesday.
Citigroup thinks FedEx (FDX) will have a positive outlook. Cramer warned that "you're taking your life in your hands" by getting into this stock before the company reports earnings. "Let it come in," he advised. FDX closed up 1.1% at $99.48.
Red Hat (RHT) has been getting crushed but Piper Jaffray thinks the stock is at a good price level. Cramer does, too, saying, "It's going to bottom soon." RHT jumped 2.1% to $46.63.Goldman Sachs added Enbridge (ENB) to its conviction buy list. Cramer said the group has been horrendous but Goldman may be calling a bottom. ENB was 1.3% higher at $44.78. ConocoPhillips (COP) was downgraded by Howard Weil. Cramer said this downgrade doesn't matter because "oil is going higher." COP was unchanged at $62.10. It's time to buy LinkedIn (LNKD), according to Pacific Crest. Cramer said that with more investors wanting to buy and so few shares available there's "scarcity value" on this stock. LNKD was up 1% to $179.42. Wedbush likes Intuitive Surgical's (ISRG) growth prospects. Cramer isn't as sure, citing CNBC colleague Herb Greenberg's recent study of the stock. ISRG ended Tuesday up 2.1% to $509.61. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @traderboy23
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV