5 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: TAL, EPB, ETP, GEO, SDRL
El Paso Pipeline Partners (NYSE: EPB) shares currently have a dividend yield of 6.00%. El Paso Pipeline Partners, L.P. engages in the ownership and operation of interstate natural gas transportation and terminaling facilities in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.88. The average volume for El Paso Pipeline Partners has been 409,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. El Paso Pipeline Partners has a market cap of $8.9 billion and is part of the energy industry. Shares are up 13.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates El Paso Pipeline Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, increase in net income, expanding profit margins, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- Compared to where it was 12 months ago, this stock has enjoyed a nice rise of 26.52% which was in line with the performance of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, EPB should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry average. The net income increased by 16.8% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, going from $149.00 million to $174.00 million.
- The gross profit margin for EL PASO PIPELINE PARTNERS LP is currently very high, coming in at 76.20%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 45.07% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $276.00 million or 32.69% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, EL PASO PIPELINE PARTNERS LP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -25.53%.
- The return on equity has improved slightly when compared to the same quarter one year prior. This can be construed as a modest strength in the organization. In comparison to other companies in the Oil, Gas & Consumable Fuels industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, EL PASO PIPELINE PARTNERS LP has underperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has greatly exceeded that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full El Paso Pipeline Partners Ratings Report.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV