Now that you've found an awesome home, Zillow (Z) has an app that helps you figure out whether you can pay for it. Take a look at the "affordability calculator." Ouch.
Zillow Mortgages tells you that you better make $225,000 a year if you want that million dollar home. Those mortgage payments will cost you $6,200 per month. That's assuming your rate is at 3.75% The app also lets you "shop rates," to fit your financial needs.When you're ready to refinance, Zillow Mortgages also offers that feature. The "refinance calculator" will help you figure out how much you need to save. Hopefully, you're not underwater. If you are, the app lets you review your options. This free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 5.0 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV