NEW YORK TheStreet-- When looking for a home, it turns out a real find is subject to interpretation. Fortunately, with all the real estate photos available online these days, it's pretty easy to rule out homes before you visit. Some realtors are even using drones to give you a better glimpse of that beachfront home. That isn't creepy at all.
With mobile real estate apps, you can look for a home while you're filling your gas tank or waiting in line at the mall. (The way gas prices are looking, you better save money on housing). Whether you're looking to rent or buy, the Apple (AAPL) App Store has a lot to choose from.
If you're planning out your search, these apps will help you narrow choices down. If you're already on the hunt, using these apps can help you find what openings are nearby. Once you've found the perfect place, use the apps to calculate whether or not you can afford it. Sorry, the numbers don't lie.
Here are the best real estate apps the Apple store has to offer right now.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV