Sprint (NYSE: S) today announced the availability of its all-new 4G LTE network in 22 new cities, just in time for the official start of summer. Customers in “hotspots” such as Miami, New Orleans, Raleigh, N.C., and Tampa, Fla., are now able to download videos, access the Internet and send photos with greater speed and reliability thanks to the power of Sprint 4G LTE.
Additionally, new customers switching to Sprint can save up to $100 on any smartphone with a new two-year service agreement and activation and a qualifying plan.
Today, Sprint is launching 4G LTE in:
- Baton Rouge, La.
- Centralia, Wash.
- Clarksville, Tenn.
- Corsicana, Texas
- Dalton, Ga.
- Dunn, N.C.
- Fond du Lac, Wis.
- Gainesville, Fla.
- Henderson, N.C.
- Kingsport, Tenn.
- Lansing/East Lansing, Mich.
- Longview, Wash.
- Napa, Calif.
- New Orleans
- Palatka, Fla.
- Raleigh, N.C.
- Sebring, Fla.
- St. Cloud, Minn.
- St. Joseph/Benton Harbor, Mich.
- Tampa, Fla.
- Warsaw, Ind.
Sprint already offers 4G LTE in other top summer destinations like Atlanta, Boston, Dallas, Houston, Los Angeles and San Juan, Puerto Rico. With today’s announcement, Sprint offers 4G LTE service in 110 markets nationwide and expects to provide 200 million people with LTE by the end of 2013."Today’s announcement means that more Americans will experience the speed and power of Sprint 4G LTE,” said Bob Azzi, senior vice president-Network, Sprint. "Sprint is committed to delivering the latest technology through a nationwide LTE buildout, and providing new cell sites that are more compact and energy efficient. Our network build with new 3G and 4G LTE not only provides improved wireless service, it is also expected to reduce Sprint's total energy demand and the company’s carbon footprint."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV