- Operation Employ Vets employer training program, an internet-based interactive program designed to outline the benefits veterans bring to an organization. Easter Seals has worked with leading employers and community stakeholders to develop this program, as well as local departments of commerce, labor and veterans affairs.
- Little Warriors Early Education and Child Care program, which is designed to meet the unique needs of the wounded warrior, their children and spouses, while taking into consideration whether a family has recently had to relocate and addressing urgent needs for family stability.
- Veteran Caregiver Training, a comprehensive, multi-modal (classroom, web-based, and DVD/workbook) training for caregivers of veterans addressing a wide range of critical caregiving topics, such as self-care, obtaining benefits and support, behavior management, pain management, nutrition and wellness, and more.
- In addition, VSN hosts quarterly workshops, such as the “How Hiring Our Nation’s Veterans Can Impact Your Bottom Line,” for employers designed to educate business owners and HR professionals that may have concerns regarding hiring veterans and to dispel common misconceptions.
Capital One Bank And Capital One Foundation Commit Nearly A Half Million Dollars To Easter Seals To Help Veterans Make The Transition To Civilian Jobs And Retain Long-Term Employment
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.