NEW YORK, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL), the New York-based specialty athletic retailer, announced today that it has received approval from the Federal Cartel Office in Germany to complete its previously announced acquisition of Runners Point Warenhandelsgesellschaft mbH ("RPG"). According to the terms of the agreement between Foot Locker, Inc. and RPG, the transaction is now expected to close in early July.
Foot Locker, Inc. is a specialty athletic retailer that as of May 4, 2013 operated 3,321 stores in 23 countries in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand. Through its Foot Locker, Footaction, Lady Foot Locker, Kids Foot Locker, and Champs Sports retail stores, as well as its direct-to-customer channels, including footlocker.com, Eastbay and CCS.com, the Company is a leading provider of athletic footwear and apparel.
SOURCE Foot Locker, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV