Coke Zero celebrates guys being guys and humorously defends all things male this summer when the brand teams up with comedian Kevin Hart to promote his highly anticipated new movie, Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain, which will be released nationwide on July 3.
Further substantiating the role of Coke Zero as a defender and celebrator of guy enjoyment, the brand has signed on to bring promotional screenings of Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain, to major markets this summer: Chicago (June 12), New York City (June 19), Atlanta (June 21), and Los Angeles (June 27). Coke Zero will host private screenings of the stand-up comedy film at participating Regal Entertainment Group theaters, and offer consumers an exclusive opportunity to walk the black carpet and see the movie before its official release on July 3. Sure to make the night even funnier, Hart is scheduled to make appearances at several of the previews.
“‘Let Me Explain’ builds on the current Coke Zero marketing platform, called ‘It’s Not Your Fault…Enjoy Everything,” said Lauventria Robinson, Vice President, Multicultural Marketing, Coca-Cola North America Group. “We have teamed up with Kevin to take a lighthearted and satirical perspective on the stereotypical things that men do, while cheering guy moments of bonding and camaraderie. Coke Zero has given men the excuse that it’s okay to be who you are; ‘it’s not your fault.’ Kevin has their back with the opening line, ‘let me explain.’ It’s a perfect partnership for a brand that celebrates men.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV