The Charles Schwab Corporation has been recognized again for its employee-friendly workplace through three new awards received this month. In the San Francisco Bay Area, Cleveland, and state of Arizona, Schwab has been named to lists of great places to work. For the San Francisco Bay Area and Cleveland, the Top Workplaces program is conducted by WorkplaceDynamics, an independent research firm on organizational health and employee engagement, in partnership with local publications that include The San Jose Mercury News and Cleveland Plain Dealer, respectively. Each of those newspapers published its list of Top Workplaces yesterday, June 16. Additionally, Schwab has been named a CareerBuilder Top Company to Work for in the state of Arizona. This is a statewide program conducted by two other independent organizations: the Best Companies Group in partnership with CareerBuilder. The full list of Arizona top workplaces will be published in the Arizona Republic on June 23.
In Cleveland and the San Francisco Bay Area, companies qualified for recognition as a Top Workplace solely based on employee feedback through a survey conducted by WorkplaceDynamics. In Arizona, qualifying for the CareerBuilder Top Companies list was based on a combination of employee survey and extensive employer questionnaire.
“We are so proud to receive these new accolades and thank our fantastic employees for naming us to these lists,” said Jay Allen, executive vice president of human resources and employee services at Schwab. “We know that to be successful in all the ways we serve Schwab clients, we have to offer a workplace environment that genuinely engages employees to do great work. At Schwab, we measure ourselves not only by what we do, but also by how we do it. Our employees know that every action and each decision is based on our collective effort to build trust and see things through the eyes of our clients.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV