LAKE SUCCESS, N.Y. and HOLBROOK, N.Y., June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Forefield, a Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc. (NYSE:BR) company, and American Portfolios Financial Services, Inc. (APFS) announced that American Portfolios has implemented Forefield's Web-based advisor education and client communication solutions. The suite of tools will become the cornerstone of American Portfolios' end-to-end practice management solutions, supporting its growth strategy and recognition as a national leader in financial services.
"Forefield's technology suite enhances the value proposition our advisors bring to their clients with leading financial education. And, the seamless integration of its compliance oversight functionality into American Portfolios' Web-based infrastructure tightly aligns with the efficient workflow processes we've put in place in the field and internally," said American Portfolios Chief Executive Officer Lon T. Dolber. "Employing the Forefield suite furthers our commitment to providing our advisors with leading edge tools and technologies to maintain and grow their businesses."
"Forefield's products and capabilities, supported by Broadridge's industry expertise and reputation, will be an invaluable asset to American Portfolios and their financial advisors as they undergo significant growth," said Andy Besheer, President, Customer Communications, Investor Communication Solutions, Broadridge. "As first time partners, we are working closely with American Portfolios to integrate Forefield's solution into the core of their renewed practice management set."
American Portfolios employs several of Forefield's Web-based applications:
- Forefield Advisor™: A sales, education and client communication tool enabling financial advisors to deliver current, concise and accurate resources to their clients
- Continuing Education (CE): An online continuing education service where advisors earn credits necessary to satisfy CE requirements for many popular accreditations, including CFP ®, ChFC ®, CLF ®, CLU ®, RHU ® and REBC ®
- Composer: An e-mail solution allowing financial advisors to create, host and distribute their own content using Forefield's e-mail and Web platform
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV