Federal-Mogul operates two independent business segments, each with a chief executive officer reporting to Federal-Mogul's Board of Directors. Federal-Mogul's Powertrain segment designs and manufactures original equipment powertrain components and systems protection products for automotive, heavy-duty, industrial and transport applications. Federal-Mogul's Vehicle Components segment sells and distributes a broad portfolio of products through more than 20 of the world's most recognized brands in the global vehicle aftermarket, while also serving original equipment vehicle manufacturers with products including braking, chassis, wipers and other vehicle components. The company's aftermarket brands include ANCO ® wiper blades; Champion ® spark plugs, wipers and filters; AE ®, Fel-Pro ®, FP Diesel ®, Goetze ®, Glyco ®, Nüral ®, Payen ® and Sealed Power ® engine products; MOOG ® steering and suspension parts; and Ferodo ® and Wagner ® brake products.
Federal-Mogul was founded in Detroit in 1899. The company employs 45,000 people in 34 countries, and its worldwide headquarters is in Southfield, Michigan, United States. For more information, please visit www.federalmogul.com.
SOURCE Federal-Mogul Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV