WINDSOR, Conn., June 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. (Nasdaq:SSNC), a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services, today announced it has appointed Timothy Reilly as senior vice president of institutional outsourcing for its Institutional Services division. Mr. Reilly will leverage his extensive technology and financial experience to oversee SS&C's institutional outsourcing division and lead efforts to enhance its presence in the insurance and asset management markets. This includes 19 years as assurance partner at leading international accounting firm, PwC.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=19340
Institutional outsourcing is an integral part of SS&C's Software-Enabled-Services (SES) offerings which have over US$1.6 trillion in assets residing in over 7,000 funds worldwide."Tim is a seasoned financial executive with extensive experience with technology solutions. He has seen SS&C grow tenfold and his talent and abilities will help us scale, assuring our clients and prospects of a strong and robust partner," said Bill Stone, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, SS&C Technologies. "We believe he will add value immediately to our existing clients and help identify firms that could benefit from our outsourced middle- and back-office services." "I have had an opportunity to interact with many of SS&C's management and evaluate their expertise, services and customer relationships," said Tim Reilly. "I have consistently been impressed by SS&C's entire team as well as its client base, which includes blue-chip major insurance and asset management organizations. I look forward to leveraging my experience within the technology industry and managing a professional services organization into developing strong working relationships with SS&C's new and existing clients."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV