Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, will be hosting a forward-looking webinar entitled Data Center Game-Changer: How will you be impacted by Data Center Fabrics, on June 18, 2013 from 2:00-3:00pm Eastern. Well known industry expert Paul Kish, Belden’s director of systems and standards, will be presenting.
This presentation will look at different data center fabric topologies such as fat tree (leaf and spine), full mesh, interconnected-meshes, fabric centralized switch, and fabric virtual switch as well as how to implement these topologies over structured cabling. The presentation will include an example of the efficiencies that can be realized when fabrics are compared with traditional switching architectures.
- Learn why data center networks are evolving to switch fabric architecture
- Understand why switch fabrics provide greater efficiencies, lower latency and increased bandwidth compared with traditional switch architectures
- Discover why there is a trend toward open software-defined networking
- Discover how to design your network cabling to support switch fabric architectures
For more information and to register please, visit the Webinar information page. ( http://www.globalspec.com/click/go2event?type=register&eventId=236&evtsrc=BeldenPR)About Belden Belden Inc., a global leader in high quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions, delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today's applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Twitter @BeldenInc. Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts