- Experience Intuitive Scan and Design Software Workflows
- See Demonstrations of Latest ProJet x60 Series ColorJet Printer
ROCK HILL, S.C., June 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- 3D Systems (NYSE:DDD) today announced that its Quickparts and Geomagic ® Solutions will be on display along with its personal and professional 3D printers at the Atlantic Design and Manufacturing exhibition and conference June 18-20, 2013 in Pittsburgh, PA, at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in booth #4413.
3D Systems will demonstrate its leading ProJet ® professional and personal 3D printers, highlighting the new ProJet x60 series ColorJet printers with vibrant and photo-realistic color. Attendees will experience hands-on design and engineering workflows that take 3D scans into CAD and voxel modeling software tools that ensure 3D printability. Experts from Quickparts on-demand, global parts service, will be on hand to discuss 3D Systems' complete design to manufacturing solutions.
"3D Systems' software, 3D printers, materials and custom parts services provide engineers and designers a comprehensive workflow to create, design and manufacture products and parts seamlessly," said Cathy Lewis, Chief Marketing Officer, 3D Systems. "Through this integrated, complementary portfolio we are reinventing the engineer's desktop while democratizing access to compelling 3D content-to-print solutions for professionals, educators and individuals, alike."Learn more about the company's printers, parts and software at www.3DSystems.com . About 3D Systems 3D Systems is a leading provider of 3D content-to-print solutions including 3D printers, print materials and on-demand custom parts services for professionals and consumers alike. The company also provides CAD, reverse engineering and inspection software tools and consumer 3D printers, apps and services. Its expertly integrated solutions replace and complement traditional methods and reduce the time and cost of designing new products by printing real parts directly from digital input. These solutions are used to rapidly design, create, communicate, prototype or produce real parts, empowering customers to create and make with confidence.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV