Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADSK) has signed a four-year agreement with Turkey’s Ministry of National Education, to advance the country’s vocational and technical education system. This nationwide agreement will enable more than 5,000 schools and 1.6 million students to access Autodesk’s professional-grade software. Autodesk is a leader in 3D design, engineering and entertainment software.
The agreement was signed in Ankara by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Omer Acikgoz, General Director of Vocational and Technical Education and George Abraham, Head of Emerging Markets Education at Autodesk. The agreement aims to nurture the next-generation of engineers, designers, architects and digital artists in Turkey, by teaching them advanced technologies. Students will have access to industry leading software products such as Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk Revit, Autodesk 3ds Max and Autodesk Maya. Autodesk will also provide software training to teachers, and help organize design competitions for students.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Omer Acikgoz, General Director of Vocational and Technical Education, said, “The ministry’s primary goals are to equip our vocational students with the most advanced skills required by the national and international labor markets, and to coordinate their education in close collaboration with the industry. The advanced technology being provided by Autodesk to our students will be a significant contribution to the quality of vocational education.”
Autodesk’s George Abraham said, “Autodesk’s vision is to help people imagine, design and create a better world. Design has long been a shaper of human progress, and we want students all over the world to have access to the best design tools. We are collaborating with Turkey’s Ministry of National Education to ensure that today’s students make a positive impact on the world through innovation, creativity and smart design.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV