DUBLIN, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FLY Leasing Limited (NYSE: FLY) ("FLY"), a global lessor of modern commercial jet aircraft, today announced that it has acquired two Boeing 737-800 aircraft, both manufactured in 2013. The aircraft are on ten-year leases to leading carriers in the United States and in China. The acquisitions were financed with a combination of FLY's unrestricted cash and its aircraft acquisition facility.
"FLY has now acquired three 2013 vintage B737-800s this year, bringing our total B737 Next Generation aircraft to 40 and our total fleet to 103 aircraft," said Colm Barrington, CEO of FLY. "We are focused on growing our fleet with young and modern commercial aircraft that are in strong demand from our airline customers world-wide. FLY is now well on its way to meeting its growth target of up to $500 million of aircraft acquisitions in 2013."
About FLY FLY acquires and leases modern, high-demand and fuel-efficient commercial jet aircraft under multi-year operating lease contracts to a diverse group of airlines throughout the world. FLY is managed and serviced by BBAM LP, one of the world's leading aircraft lease managers with more than 20 years of experience. For more information, please visit www.flyleasing.com.
SOURCE FLY Leasing Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV