Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), the global interconnection and data center company, today announced that Lou Najdzin, global enterprise vertical development director, will be speaking at the 2013 Gartner IOM Summit taking place from June 18-20, 2013 at the Gaylord Palms Resort and Convention Center in Orlando, FL.
Najdzin will be holding a session on “Transforming IT's DNA (Data-Network-Application) Performance with Carrier-Neutral Colocation” on Thursday, June 20 at 9:30AM in the Sun Ballroom C & Breakout 1-3 room.
The main theme of the session will touch on how in today’s rapidly changing and resource constrained world, aligning your IT Infrastructure with the goals of the business while driving value is challenging. Guests will learn how carrier-neutral colocation can play a critical role in enabling CIO’s to:
- Make critical business data more accessible and secure globally
- Increase network capacity while reducing latency and operating costs
- Improve application experience and overall network performance for end-users
- Leverage the benefits of public cloud while maintaining control of private data
Additionally, Equinix will be -hosting a webinar featuring analyst firm Gartner entitled, “Flexible IT: How Carrier Neutral Colocation can Optimize IT Infrastructure, Improve Application Performance and Increase Business Value” on July 11 at 9am PT/12 pm ET. Brian Lillie, CIO, Equinix will be co-presenting with Bob Gill, Research Director, Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructure Group, Gartner. For more information on the webinar or to register to attend, please click here.About Equinix Equinix, Inc. (Nasdaq: EQIX), connects more than 4,000 companies directly to their customers and partners inside the world’s most networked data centers. Today, businesses leverage the Equinix interconnection platform in 31 strategic markets across the Americas, EMEA and Asia-Pacific. www.equinix.com . Forward Looking Statements This press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ materially from expectations discussed in such forward-looking statements. Factors that might cause such differences include, but are not limited to, the challenges of acquiring, operating and constructing IBX centers and developing, deploying and delivering Equinix services; unanticipated costs or difficulties relating to the integration of companies we have acquired or will acquire into Equinix; a failure to receive significant revenue from customers in recently built out or acquired data centers; failure to complete any financing arrangements contemplated from time to time; competition from existing and new competitors; the ability to generate sufficient cash flow or otherwise obtain funds to repay new or outstanding indebtedness; the loss or decline in business from our key customers; and other risks described from time to time in Equinix’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. In particular, see Equinix’s recent quarterly and annual reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, copies of which are available upon request from Equinix. Equinix does not assume any obligation to update the forward-looking information contained in this press release.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV