McAfee today announced the appointment of Bill Rielly as senior vice president for small and medium-sized business (SMB). Rielly joins McAfee from Apple where he led the worldwide SMB segment for the Apple Online Store. Rielly was selected for his exceptional combination of hands-on SMB expertise and experience driving growth across the globe.
In his new position, Rielly will report directly to Michael DeCesare, president of McAfee. He will oversee McAfee’s worldwide SMB segment, working as part of the global executive team to further McAfee’s commitment to defend customers against the rising tide of cyber threats and work with McAfee partners to keep business owners safe.
“Rielly has had phenomenal success in taking some of the most notable brands in the industry and expanding their share of the SMB market worldwide,” said DeCesare. “He understands the needs of business owners and can envision the opportunities that we can drive in this important market with our deep portfolio and strong cloud offerings.”
Security continues to be a top priority across the SMB market as cybercrime evolves at an alarming rate. Hackers count on companies to underestimate their exposure and vulnerability, with more than 75 percent of data breaches in 2011 targeting small and medium-sized businesses, according to the House Committee on Small Business. 1 While major corporations and many big banks seem to easily bounce back from their reported tech infiltrations, nearly 60% of small businesses will shutter within half a year after being victimized by cybercrime. 2“With business owners being targeted by cybercriminals more frequently, security should never be an afterthought,” said Rielly. “Customer and company data is more valuable to cybercriminals than many business owners realize. McAfee is committed to protecting their businesses from these threats.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV