Interxion Holding N.V. (“Interxion”, “we, “us”, or the “Company”) (NYSE:INXN) today announced that it intends to offer, subject to market and other conditions, €300 million aggregate principal amount of Senior Secured Notes due 2020 (the “Notes”). The Notes will be guaranteed by certain subsidiaries of the Company.
The Company expects to use the net proceeds of the offering, and cash on hand, if required, to purchase all of its Senior Secured Notes due 2017 which have been tendered in its previously announced tender offer and consent solicitation, which was launched on June 3, 2013, to redeem any Senior Secured Notes due 2017 which remain outstanding following the expiration and settlement of the tender offer and consent solicitation and to pay all related fees, expenses and premiums.
The Notes and the guarantees thereof have not been registered under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”), or applicable state securities laws. Accordingly, the Notes will be offered only to qualified institutional buyers and to persons outside the United States in reliance on Rule 144A and Regulation S under the Securities Act, respectively. Unless so registered, the Notes may not be offered or sold in the United States except pursuant to an exemption from the registration requirements of the Securities Act and applicable state securities laws. Prospective purchasers that are qualified institutional buyers are hereby notified that the seller of the Notes may be relying on the exemption from the provisions of Section 5 of the Securities Act provided by Rule 144A.
This news release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy these securities, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such state.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV