BEIJING, June 17, 2013 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Yongye International, Inc. (NASDAQ: YONG) ("Yongye" or the "Company"), a leading developer, manufacturer, and distributor of crop nutrient products in the People's Republic of China ("PRC"), announced today that its common stock will resume trading on the NASDAQ Stock Market on Monday, June 17, 2013 at 7:15 a.m. Eastern Time.
As previously disclosed, NASDAQ halted trading in Yongye's common stock on Monday, March 18, 2013 following Yongye's notification that the filing of its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 (the "Form 10-K") would be delayed given delays in compiling certain information related to accounts receivable and related allowance for doubtful accounts for the year ended December 31, 2012.
NASDAQ subsequently delivered several requests for information to Yongye relating to various aspects of its business and operations.Since March 18, 2013, Yongye has been in regular contact with NASDAQ and has worked diligently to fully address all requests received. On Friday, June 14, 2013, Yongye was notified by NASDAQ that, following a detailed review and examination of the information provided by Yongye, NASDAQ has concluded its process and that trading of Yongye's common stock will resume on Monday, June 17, 2013 at 7:15 am Eastern Time. Mr. Zishen Wu, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Yongye International, stated, "We are pleased to be able to put this issue behind us. We sincerely thank our shareholders for their patience during the recent months while we worked hard to provide what was needed to satisfy NASDAQ requirements and enable trading to resume. The management team looks forward to refocusing our full attention on executing our strategy to further grow the business and on working to maximize value for our shareholders."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV