Redstation has deployed a mixture of Dell hardware and software including:
- More than 100 Dell PowerEdge™ R720xd servers to boost performance and enable rapid processing for compute-intensive workloads
- Dell PowerEdge R420 server
- Dell PowerVault™ MD1200 storage arrays
- VMware® ESXi 5.1
“Dell is focused on customer needs and delivering the right solutions to support business. Customers such as Redstation are turning to us because of our track record and established expertise in reducing infrastructure complexity while increasing performance and lower costs. Our enterprise portfolio is optimized for mission-critical applications and offers top class performance and management to effectively power the business applications that organizations rely on today,” said Aisling Keegan, general manager and executive director for Preferred Accounts, Dell UK.
Dell Corporation Limited, ultimate parent Dell Inc. (NASDAQ: DELL), listens to customers and delivers innovative technology and services that give them the power to do more. For more information, visit www.dell.com.Dell, PowerEdge and PowerVault are trademarks of Dell Inc. Dell disclaims any proprietary interest in the marks and names of others.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts