9. -- Time Warner Cable (TWC) shares slipped 2.5% on Monday to $101.29 after speculation of a takeover by Liberty Media (LMCA)-controlled Charter Communications (CHTR) appeared unlikely in the short term.
Shares of Time Warner Cable jumped 8% on Friday after CNBC reported that the two companies had discussed a merger.
10. -- La-Z-Boy (LZB) is expected by Wall Street to post fiscal fourth-quarter earnings on Tuesday of 28 cents a share.
-- Written by Joseph Woelfel
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Joseph Woelfel >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV