- Monday, June 17, 1 p.m. – Ken Claffey participates in the ISC Vendor Showdown 1
- Tuesday, June 18, 12 p.m. – John Fragalla presents "Scale-Out Storage for HPC" at an Exhibitor Forum in Exhibition Hall 290
- Tuesday, June 18, 2:15 p.m. – Torben Kling-Petersen participates on the panel of "File Systems for Supercomputers: Challenges for the Future" in Hall 1 of the Congress Center Leipzig
- Tuesday, June 18, 3:15 p.m. – Torben Kling-Petersen gives a Birds of a Feather session entitled "Lustre as a High Performance, Scalable & Reliable Solution for HPC"
- Tuesday, June 18, 3:30 p.m. – Michael K. Connolly presents "Lustre Assets Acquisition Update" at the OpenSFS/EOFS Birds of a Feather session at the Messhaus, Room M05
- Wednesday, June 19, 7:15 a.m. – Torben Kling-Petersen participates in the OpenSFS/EOFS Breakfast Panel in Hall 4 at the Congress Center Leipzig
- Wednesday, June 19, 11:00 a.m. – Michael K. Connolly presents "Expanding Adoption and Access to Next Generation HPC Storage Utilizing Intel E5 Architecture" at the Intel Theater in booth 341
Xyratex To Showcase New HPC Storage Offerings And Value At ISC '13
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.